The SCC Development Team is pleased to announce the release of SCC 5.7.1.
The binaries will be available at:
https://public.cyber.mil/stigs/scap/ in the SCAP Tools section.
https://cyber.mil/stigs/scap/ in the SCAP Tools section.
https://cyber.smil.mil/stigs/scap/ in the SCAP Tools section.
Primary changes from 5.7 to 5.7.1:
For All Platforms
• Fixed data interoperability issue with SCC’s CKL file and eMASS
• Disabled the creation of XCCDF Results for Manual Questions rules, if Manual Question processing option is disabled.
• Updated upgrade feature on Windows to upgrade any Manual Question results from a previous installation
• Improved functionality of Manual Question GUI, adding searching and sorting
• Minor improvements to Manual Question autoanswer text file templates
• Fixed issue running on Windows when no network cards have IP Addresses
• Fixed issue with WMI remote scanning of a computer with ipv6
• Fixed issue running GUI at 1024 x 768 resolution
• Fixed minor issues with incorrectly identifying NIST content as containing manual checks.
If you would like to download SCC 5.7.1 right now, you can obtain it from DOD SAFE:
SCC 5.7.1 will be available for download from DISA in the near future, depending on DISA’s release schedule/process at:
What’s next for SCC
• Increased automation by adding more automated checks to existing DISA benchmarks, and publishing them on NIWC’s “Enhanced” SCAP content repository